Boat Leveler 12" x 8" Trim Tab Set
- Color-coded wiring in 25' to 40' lengths with quick connects fittings, meets federal standards for heat, pull and insulation, making installation easy.
- They are custom designed for Insta-Trim Boat Leveler Co., epoxy sealed and humidity resistant, thereby preventing shorting out. The solenoids lock the tabs in any position, eliminating driftback. Barb type hose fittings provide tight, secure connections.
- A powerhouse with coated wirings and a thermal overload that resists temperature and amperage build-up. 1 3/4" stack windings and top mounting eliminated oil leakage. The motor is mounted with stainless steel nuts and bolts, and is easily disassembled.
- Swivel type brackets allow cylinders to be mounted an adjusted to any angle. Knockout pins act as shear pins it tab strikes an object.
- Designed and engineered exclusively by Instatrim. The built-in bypass is factory set at 400 P.S.I. tolerance held to .00025. Amperage doesn't exceed 16 because the unit circulates oil, rather than stalling out or trying to pump additional pressure.
- 4 1/2" D x 6" W x 11"H, high impact ABS plastic cover with a built-in oil reservoir mounts easily with two screws. The filler is located in front. Our cover protects the motor from occasional wash down.
- Impact resistant, fiberglass reinforced nylon cylinders eliminates expansion and resists ultra-violet rays. Two expanding type seals, plus O-ring, eliminates high and low pressure leaks. Barbed cylinder fitting and an inserted tubular rod prevents hose blow-off and breakage.
A stainless steel spring retracts the cylinder when the boat is not in motion.
- 12 gauge 304 stainless steel trim tabs are available in standard and custom lengths. They are guaranteed against electrolysis, remaining strong and secure. Insta-Trim's hinges prevent most spray and can be used for transom or bottom mounting.
- Designed and manufactured exclusively for Insta-Trim with nylon-reinforced webbing and protective PVC coating. Rated at 2000 lb. burst pressure, 15' of hose is supplied for your system. Entering the transom 6" above the water line, the hoses are held securely with hose trim.
Stainless steel clamps hold the hose to barb fitting at the solenoid.
Rocker Type Controls
- Mounted on the dash they are easy to operate.
One pint of Insta-Trim biodegradable transmission oil, funnel and mounting hardware is supplied.
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Actuator Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 19"L WT: 21.8 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.