Bloody Skeleton Hand Wine Glass - 16oz
- It's a ghoulishly good time always with our Bloody Skeleton Hand Wine Glass tumblers! A must-have for Halloween or any time of the year you want to celebrate the macabre. Be a little more frightening at your next dinner party! This spooky wine glass set is a great gift for any wine lover! Perfect for Halloween and beyond, the design of this glass recalls a vintage ossuary. Scare the heck out of your guests while they enjoy their favorite wine.
- Terrify and delight your guests when you dress up your next party with the Bloody Skeleton Hand Wine Glass that each hold 12 oz of your favorite poison. Your wine will be even more delicious in these spooky glasses. Two skeleton hands are depicted in an elegant form adorning the glass that holds your favorite wine in a silver finish. These glasses are designed to spook your guests, your visitors, and yourself when you look at them. An eerie and elegant addition to any occasion.
- Don't get too excited, our bloody skeleton glasses won't scare you away completely. Made of durable borosilicate glass, the skeleton hand whiskey glass pair is a great conversation piece and will give your Halloween themed party an interesting look. Each glass holds up to 12 ounces of your favorite wine and measures approximately 5” in height. Dishwasher safe and lead-free so they are super easy to keep clean.
- The four beautifully detailed human-like skeleton hands emerge from below the glass surface and offer an eerie contrast. Raise a glass to Halloween! Stemming from a deep bone-chilling passion for wine and all things creepy, this is an ideal gift for goth décor lovers or Halloween enthusiasts and makes a great impression during holiday parties. A fun wine glass that is complemented with a classy, molded skeleton hand design and blood.
- The Wine Savant is taking the art of whiskey indulgence to an all-new level, with this unique line of stemless bloody skeleton hand wine glasses. Make a statement when entertaining friends and family or just drinking by yourself. These 12-ounce wine glasses are made out of high-quality borosilicate glass. The Wine Savant's design may be haunting and spooky, but your wine will taste even better in this sleek glass set and you'll make a statement with every pour.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.