Sidewinder SL 20 (650 DownTek) LONG
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
Traditional mummy bag designed for side sleepers
Specifically designed for those who sleep on their sides, the patent pending Sidewinder Series was engineered to ensure warmth, comfort, and ease of use no matter which side you’re on. Constructed with features you expect from a traditional mummy bag with additional body mapped insulation to optimize warmth where you need it and minimize pressure points and other ‘side effects’. The Sidewinder SL is a side sleeper’s dream bag with technical features that roll seamlessly from one adventure to the next, and from one side to the other at night.
- Specifically designed for people who sleep on their sides with a technical fit, patterned to move with you as you roll from one side to the other
- Close fitting, jacket-style hood keeps insulation close to the body without sacrificing mobility
- Keep pillow in place with unique Pillow Barn made of stretch mesh material with interior access from either side for easy adjustment
- Optimized warmth and minimized pressure points with body mapped insulation
- Improved shell fabric and lining with PFC-free water repellent finish
- Down fill with a PFC-free water repellent finish throughout the bag provides lofty warmth while synthetic insulation helps alleviate common pressure points in the hips and feet
- Optimized fit and thermally efficient footbox is patterned to mimic the shape of your foot position while lying on your side
- Smooth, quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no-draft zipper garage, and long, ambidextrous zipper
- Easily adjust hood without unzipping using low-profile internal cordlock access
- Seal out drafts by cinching insulated tube along upper hood opening
- Hang dry or store bags with exterior loops
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
Total Weight: 2lb 8oz
Fill Type: 650 DownTek™ + FireLine™ Eco
Total Fill Weight: 21oz
Compressed Bag Size: 7.5" x 8"
Stuff Sack Size: 14L 8" x 17.5"
Max User Height: 6' 6"
Shoulder Girth: 65"
Hip Girth: 59"
Foot Girth: 40"
Shell: nylon ripstop featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
Lining: polyester taffeta featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
Primary Fill: 650 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFC free water repellent chemistry
Body Mapped Fill: FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, featuring low-denier fibers that are tightly woven and provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio, and durability
Long: fits up to 6'6" / 198cm
Works with any pad size or style
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.