Goosenest Inflatable Cot
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
Lightweight, packable, inflatable cot
The Mother of Comfort brings you our most innovative design yet for sleeping comfortably at camp, an inflatable cot for the backcountry. For those who prefer a bit more distance between you and the dirt, our Goosenest Inflatable Cot will keep you comfortably elevated and cradled on uneven or rough surfaces. A comfy, lightweight, packable solution for far-flung adventures where a sleeping pad alone just won't do.
- Includes one inflatable cot and one single wide accessory cover
- Designed to keep you off the ground and protected from uneven or rough surfaces
- Air chambers inherently equalize on uneven ground providing a flat sleeping platform with minimal adjustment needed
- Air-filled center provides unmatched stability and pairs well with any sleeping pad for additional comfort
- Light weight and more packable than traditional cots
- Larger perimeter air chambers keeps you comfortably cradled in the center of the cot
- High-volume dual port valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro air-pressure adjustments to get your comfort just right
- 8 pouch buckles welded to the cot exterior for attaching accessory mesh cover
- Pair easily with any sleeping pad for extra comfort using included single wide accessory cover, made from durable open weave mesh and fitted with 8 adjustable buckle straps for attaching to cot
- Fitted with Velcro® patches on the bottom and sides of cot for easy conversion into Double Wide Mode or Double Decker Mode
- Includes carry bag, upcycle inflation sack, and 3M repair patches
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
Trail Weight: 3lb 1oz
Total Weight: 4lbs 1oz
Packed Size: 5.5" x 6"x 28"
Dimensions: 78" x 26" x 6.5"
Lighter and more packable than traditional cots, designed to keep you off the ground and protected from uneven or rough surfaces.
Enjoy consistent stability, comfort, and reduced weight from our proprietary I-Beam technology
Ultimate dependability and weld strength over the roughest terrain with aviation grade TPU lamination technology
Antimicrobial treatment on the interior of the cot prevents microorganism growth and deterioration over time
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.