Adder TS35-384 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope 12um 384x288
AGM Adder is the thermal imaging scope developed for 24 hours operation under any weather and environmental conditions. Two objective lens options allow the customer to choose the perfect unit for your needs where a 35mm lens is designed for medium-range shooting, while the 50mm lens model will be great for long-range missions. This riflescope has 384×288 high-sensitivity thermal detector and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides a clear image under harsh environmental conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc.
The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc. It is equipped with a unique dual power system. Two built-in 18650 rechargeable batteries with one CR123A replaceable Lithium battery provide up to 15 hours of continuous operation. The device has fast 64GB EMMC storage for onboard video recording and image capturing. Shot Activated Recording (SAR) function allows you not to worry about having to start recording manually each time. Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.
The Adder can be mounted to the weapon using standard scope mounts for 30mm tubes. The traditional-style 30mm tube meets the needs of professional hunters who value traditions and seek technological superiority, ensuring an extreme detection range of up to 2600 meters.
*Due to the CR123A Lithium battery, this item cannot be shipped via USPS. No PO BOX delivery.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
- 35 mm lens
- medium-range shooting
- 384×288 thermal resolution
- 12um high-sensitivity detector
- Fast 50Hz imaging
- High-resolution OLED display
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital zoom
- On-board video and audio recording
- Shot Activated Recording (SAR)
- Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Reticle: 5 types, 4 colors, on/off
- Boresight Adjustment: Digital Controlled
- Boresight Increment: 0.13 mil / 0.44 MOA
- Distance Measurement: Yes (Stadiametric)
- Scene Mode: Jungle, Recognition
- Picture In Picture Mode (PIP): Yes
- Video Recording: Yes
- Defective Pixels Correction (DPC): Yes
- Uniformity Correction: Auto, Manual, External Correction
- Detector type: 12μm, Uncooled, 50 Hz, < 35 mK (25°C, F# = 1.0)
- Standby Mode: Yes
- Resolution: 384 × 288
- Detection Range: 1800 m/yd
- Snapshot: Yes
- Lens system: 35 mm; F/1.0
- Optical magnification: 3× - 24×
- Field of view (H × X): 7.5° × 5.6°
- Digital zoom: 1×, 2×, 4×, 8×
- Diopter adjustment range: -5 to +5 dpt
- Eye relief: ≥ 60 mm
- Display: 1024×768, 50 Hz, OLED
- Storage: 64 GB EMMC
- Battery Type: Two 18650 Rechargeable Batteries (built-in) and one CR123 Battery
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- CVBS Output: Yes (via USB)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 15 hr
- Power supply: 5 VDC/2 A, USB Type-C Supports QC3.0
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F)
- Degree of Protection: IP67
- Weight: 890 g ( 1.96 lb)
- Overall Dimensions: 407 × 78× 76 mm (16.0 × 3.1 × 3.0 in)
- Refresh rate: 50 Hz
- Resolution: 384x288
- FOV: 7.5° × 5.6°
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.