Trauma Pak Pro w/QuikClot Torniquet
Trauma Pak Pro with QuikClot® & Swat-T™
The Trauma Pak Pro takes bleeding control to a new level with two products designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The QuikClot® Sponge is non-chemical and is made from zeolite beads contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag.
You simply apply QuikClot over bleeding areas to speed clotting. Swat-T Tourniquet is engineered for use in the field and allows a rapid means to control extremity bleeding, quickly and easily with its Swat-T (Stretch, Wrap and Tuck Tourniquet) technology. Individuals can quickly apply it in seconds with little or no prior medical training.
- Respond Fast - QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own
- Made for tactical first response - Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket.
- Includes a tourniquet anyone can safely use - The Swat-T™ is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Instructions are printed directly on the Swat-T.
- Critical first aid information - An easy-to-understand information pamphlet delivers valuable information on how to treat certain injuries
- Personal Protection - Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection
- 3 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge 2 Ft
- 1 – SWAT-T Tourniquet
- 1 – Duct Tape - 2" x 26"
- 2 – Nitrile gloves
- 1 – Trauma Response instructions
- 1 – Trauma Pad - 5'' x 9''
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: No
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 6"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 707708002939
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages that have been successfully delivered. You're welcome to submit a lost package investigation through the mail carrier. The only way to receive a reimbursement or replacement of a lost or stolen package is by purchasing shipping insurance via Onward Protection at checkout.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free and will not incur a charge.
We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label ship from address gets changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight gets altered from the original package weight.
Return-fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters Returns
- We reserve the right to refuse returns.
- In order for your return to be valid, it cannot be opened or assembled.
- If you have assembled or opened your E-Bike or E-Scooter, it cannot be returned.
MURF ELECTRIC BIKES RETURNS NOTICE:
Murf Electric Bike returns within 7 days of delivery date must meet the following conditions:
- Must have less than 10 miles on the odometer,
- Must be in like new condition and free from dirt, dust, or fragrances
- Must be in the same packaging (all cardboard and foam) and condition that you received it
- Must include all items that were included inside the box (charger, keys, etc.)
- The purchaser is responsible for all return shipping fees.
- Customer will be responsible for scheduling their own pickup/drop off of or locate a drop-off location.
- Refunds will be made after the bike is received and inspected. The inspection process will typically take about 14 days once the bike is received. Once the entire inspection is completed and approved, your refund will typically be processed in about 1-2 business days.
- No returns after 7 days from date of delivery or pick up.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.