Solar Panel Mounting Z Bracket - Set of 4 for RV Boat Off Gird Installation
- 【High Quality】 ACOPOWER Mounting Z-Brackets are composed of high quality aluminum material. Therefore they are very light weight and convenient. Our package adds bolts and nuts that are made of stainless steel, which would secure your solar panel down and meet the maximum of requirement. The brackets are aluminum with a nice finished edge (not sharp) and the aluminum will not rust.
- 【Easy to install】 ACOPOWER Mounting Z-Brackets has a good design and makes mounting easy. It is ideal for mounting small solar panels. They seemed a little thin, but after installing was surprised at the strength of this little aluminum brackets. They are very strong works great to hang solar panels up and not have to worry about them. You can use less time to achieve better effect, which greatly improve your work efficiency.
- 【Safer and More Practical】 ACOPOWER Z Mounting Bracket comes complete with all fasteners to secure the bracket to the installation surface. In the surface of bracket have different holes to make installation more solid and safer. It works great with plenty of space between panel and roof for cooling. These brackets were just what you needed when you installed some window units. You are using them as extra security so the window won't pop up and release the air conditioner.
- 【Wide-Application】 ACOPOWER Mounting Z-Brackets Kit makes it easy to mount solar panels to recreational vehicles (RV's), boats, motorhome, cabins or anywhere else where you need a simple yet reliable method to mount solar panels. This brackets Work Best for mounting solar panels up to 150 Watts. All parts you need to mount your panels to roof/wall are included in this product. It's unique designed is perfect for irregular surfaces.
- 【Excellent Product Performance】ACOPOWER Mounting Z-Brackets are very strength and durable, which make the brackets not easy to be bent. They can resist ultraviolet light. And they have the feature of high frequency insulation and anti-corrosion. At the same time, they can’t be influenced by hot, cold or humid weather, which prolong the products' lifespan.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.