300W Mono RV Solar System
- Solar charging will provide about 1440 Watt Hours (Wh) or 120 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Perfect kit for having an off-grid 12 volt battery system. 1500 Watt Inverter provides plenty of AC power to run your household appliances and the battery bank will supply plenty of energy for moderate use；Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Bundle and save! Purchase all the components together and save time and money!
- Complete kit includes: 3pcs 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, 2pcs 100Ah Gel(Maintenance Free) Deep Cycle Battery,1500W 1500 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter, 30-amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller (w/ LCD Display), a 50A fuse, a battery switch, all necessary Cables, all necessary solar mounting Z brackets;
- California, USA based company in 11+ years solar industry supplies technical support, customer service and warranty; Reliable & trustable local business.
ACOPOWER 300 Watt Mono RV solar system comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for RV's, boats, cabins and back-up power! ACOPOWER’s 300 Watt Solar Kit with Inverter includes EVERYTHING you need to get started: 3pcs 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels, 1500W 12VDC to 120AC Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter (inverter cables are included), 2pcs 100Ah Gel Deep Cycle Battery, 30-Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller, a 50A fuse, a battery switch, all necessary Cables, all necessary solar mounting Z brackets; Product photos above show pictures of all the included items and additional technical information.
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
• Nominal for 12V battery charger
• Peak Power (Pmax):100W
• Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):22V
• Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.48V
• Short Circuit Current(Isc):6.14A
• Max Power Current(Imp):5.71A
• Weight:12.8 lb
• Dimension:40.2*20.1*1.4 Inch
• Application Class: Class A
1500W Inverter 12VDC to 120VAC
• Continuous output 1500W
• Surge Power 3000W
• Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
• Protection: Under voltage protection, Overvoltage protection, Overload Protection, Output short circuit protection
• Weight: 7.79lb
• dimension(inch): 12.94+1.34 (D) x 7.52(W) x 3.86(H) inch
12V 100 Ah Rechargeable Deep Cycle GEL Battery
• Nominal Voltage 12V
• Rated capacity (10 hour rate): 100Ah
• dimension(inch):12.99 x 6.73 (W) x 8.43 (H) inch; Total Height: 8.66inch
• Approx. Weight: 30.5kg(67.2lbs)±3%
MPPT 30A Charge Controller
• Rated charge current: 30A
• Battery voltage range: 8V~32V
• Max.PV open circuit voltage: 100VDC
• Max.PV input power: 12V/390W,24V/780W
• Common positive grounding design
• Compatible with Various Deep Cycle Battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium-ion. LiFePO4 Multiple Load Control Method.
• 3PCS 100W Mono Solar Panel
• 1PC 1500W Inverter
• 2PC 100Ah Gel Battery
• 1PC 30A MPPT Charge Controller
• 1PC 50A Fuse
• 1PC Battery Switch
• 3 Sets Mounting Z Bracket
• 1Pair 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
• 2 Pair 1Ft 4AWG Battery Cable
• 1 Pair 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
• 1PC Cable Entry Housing
• 1 Pairs 1y3 branch solar panel connectors
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.