The Wine Savant
2 Metal Ice Cups & Bullet Chillers Set
- 2 Metal Ice Cups & Bullet Chillers - Whiskey Stones Bullets Stainless Steel with Revolver Case, 1.75in Bullet Chillers Set of 6, Whiskey Gift Sets, Military Gifts, Veteran Gifts
- Say hello to the Bullet Ice Chiller and Metal Ice Cups by The Wine Savant! This revolutionary offering is one of the coolest products to ever come out of the wine accessory scene. The Wine Savant Bullet Chiller set is hassle-free, cools large quantities of your favorite beverage in mere seconds. Simply freeze the bullet chillers and ice cups and have the coolest drink!
- Enjoy a cold drink as you relax with our luxuriously-designed metal cups. The Bullet Chillers will keep your drink cold and the sleek design of the cups are made from high quality, durable stainless steel and offers a beautiful finish to any setting. The revolver shape of each cup offers an enhanced presentation like no other!
- Cool your whiskey the definitive way with these Bullet-Shaped chillers! Simply freeze bullet shaped chillers to the bottom of each cup and watch as it keeps your beverage chilled without watering it down. Whether you're a collector for home or an executive on the go, these will make an excellent addition to any whiskey connoisseur's collection.
- The perfect accessory for any type of beverage in need of a chill. These metal cups do an excellent job of keeping your beverages at the perfect temperature for hours. They are built with a thin layer of stainless steel in the bottom, which allows for maximum contact time between the liquid and the cold metal. The metal cups come with bullet chillers that fit neatly into the cup and fill any remaining space, creating a colder beverage everytime!
- Great for entertaining or having a party outdoors, this set of 2 metal cups with bullet chillers can keep your drinks cool without diluting them. The bullet chillers are designed to fit snuggly into each cup, allowing your cup to stay cool for hours! These cups are ideal for whiskey, cocktails, margaritas and sangrias – and will hold up to 8 ounces. Add a touch of class with these bullet chillers that tuck into the bottom of your metal glasses to keep your beverages frosty cold!
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.