Italian Multicolor Renaissance Stained Glass Rainbow Martini Glasses Set of 2 - 9.2oz
- These Multicolor Renaissance Stained Glass Tall Martini Glasses Set of 2 will make a beautiful addition to any bar or kitchen countertops. These elegant cocktail Martini glasses are perfect for anniversaries, wedding birthday gifts, cocktail parties and more. Get ready to dazzle your friends with these one-of-a-kind glasses. These elegant and versatile wine glasses can be used for a variety of beverages, from fine wines to spirits to non-alcoholic drinks as well.
- Now you can freshen up your drinkware collection with the Renaissance Martini Glasses from The Wine Savant. These glasses are made of high quality borosilicate glass. They make a great addition to your barware, especially if you want to add some color to your glassware collection. The beautiful combination of colors makes them stand out on any table, and they can be used as cocktail glasses or just as elegant wine glasses. They will be the envy of all your friends.
- This set of two multicolor Renaissance martini glasses is the perfect accessory for your next party. Our Renaissance Stained Glass Tall Martini Glasses are a regal addition to any home barware collection. As an elegant cocktail glass, or even a drink glass, these beautiful glasses will add a touch of class to all your beverages and cocktails. The Italian Renaissance series features spectacular, hand crafted, multicolor stained glassware with a modern twist.
- This sophisticated and elegant set of two martini glasses have a beautiful renaissance-inspired stained glass design. They feature the elegant colors of soft blues, greens and yellows that really stand out when filled with your favorite spirits. They are also great for entertaining guests at cocktail parties and other special occasions where you want to give your guests an elegance experience in their glass as well as what's inside it!
- The Renaissance Martini glass is a stylish, elegant and modern cocktail glass. It has deep bowl with a stem and tall stem. The design is inspired by the Italian renaissance art movement and its use of stained glass to bring light into dark chapels and cathedrals. The result is a dazzling glass that will hold your martini or cosmopolitan upright without spilling a drop!
- The Italian Renaissance was an age of great change and artistry, bringing together the best of classical learning with a growing interest in individual expression. Our hand blown glassware is inspired by this movement and its rich colors and patterns. The result is an elegant set of glasses that are sure to grab attention. When sunlight hits these glasses, they will give off an array of bright colors. These are great for parties and celebrations or for everyday use.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.