Tie Dye Yoga Mat Towel with Slip-Resistant Grip Dots
Tie-Dye Yoga Towel - Sweat Absorbent, Non-Slip Bikram, Kundalini, Hot Yoga Mat Size Towel
Fits Standard Yoga Mat Sizes: 180 cm x 61 cm (71 inches x 24 inches)
The Tie Dye Yoga Towel, available in various colors, provides a slip-resistant & hygienic surface on the yoga mat.
When an intense yoga session has you working up a sweat, the lightweight Yoga Towel provides a non-slip surface and is designed to absorb moisture. The thin, mat-sized towel provides greater stability and is versatile for yoga, Pilates, or any other fitness activity.
Bring an end to the frustration of slipping when trying to hold a pose or flow easily in a heated yoga session with this non-slid Yoga Towel. The super-absorbant microfiber is soft and comfortable, and capable of absorbing up to nine times its weight, but dries quickly. The 71”x24” size covers your whole mat while the thin, lightweight design takes up very little space in your gym bag, making it versatile for Pilates or any standard gym workout.
- NON-SLIP ON TOP & BOTTOM: The material is slip-resistant on the mat when damp making it perfect for hot yoga practices. The underside of the towel features grip dots to secure your posture in place.
- SUPER SOFT & ABSORBENT: Perfect Towel for those sweaty sessions of Bikram/hot yoga where you will need a tool to absorb your sweat so that you will be dry enough to stay in place and balanced on your mat.
- PERFECT SIZE: With a dimension of 71" x 24", this hot yoga towel has the perfect size for all kinds of yoga mats. It is also a great yoga companion for travel when you are away from your home. Forget about tolerating the tops of those old-fashion gym yoga mats, just hook this innovative yoga towel onto your mat, then you will have your new marvelous experience in yoga practice.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Bring it everywhere! It’s super lightweight, easy to pack, and dries fast - perfect for Pilates, exercise classes, the gym, showering, camping, travel, beach, and more!
- PREMIUM NON-SLIP & ABSORBENT MATERIAL: Our Yoga Towel is made from 100% premium material which acts as an ideal moisture absorbent towel to wipe away perspiration and create a slip-free surface so that you can stay focused on your mind, body, and breath through the entire session.
- Measurements: 180 cm x 61 cm (71 inches x 24 inches)
- Weight: 16 oz
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Care: Machine washable with like colors. No bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry (low heat; max temp 140F). Air dry is preferred.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.