Tactical Military 25L Molle Backpack
Military 3P Tactical 25L Backpack | Army Assault Pack | Molle Bag Rucksack | Range Bag
This all-purpose, durable outdoor tactical bag allows outdoor enthusiasts to comfortably carry essentials and more with its multi-compartment design. The durable fabric ensures high performance and the mesh backing allows breathability in warmer temperatures. The main compartment is spacious and zips close and includes both mesh compartments and additional front storage zip-up compartments. The padded shoulder straps help relieve pressure on shoulders making carrying heavy loads more comfortable and secure.
Whether you're hunting, hiking, camping, or just commuting through a busy city, this bag is sure to elevate your adventure. The design allows for easy access to gear and goodies while you're on the go.
Features at a Glance:
- MOLLE SYSTEM: Molle webbing system is ideal for attaching knives, flashlight holsters, interphone pouch, water bottle bag, and other molle gears.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: The shoulder straps are adjustable in length to fit people in different shapes and sizes, and there is no limited backward arm movement.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Use as an EDC backpack, tactical versipack, first-aid kit, a diaper bag, and so on. It is very handy and convenient. Great for indoor and outdoor uses including camping, hiking, hunting, sports events, school supplies, tools, etc.
- MULTIPLE POCKETS: This bag features a spacious main compartment with zip-up closure, mesh pockets, and front storage zip-up compartments. The main compartment features two pockets and a front lower compartment with elastic organizer loops and key retention.
- SECURE FIT: Secure to your back with an adjustable chest belt and hip belt clasp.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Padded and adjustable shoulder straps relieve pressure on shoulders while carrying heavy loads.
- BREATHABLE MESH: Breathable mesh backing provides a comfortable feel in hotter weather.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: This bag features a heavy-duty carry and drag handle and has double zipper pulls on every compartment for easy access.
- ADJUSTABLE AND MODULAR: This tactical bag features an adjustable shoulder strap. You also get various attachment points for modular expansion.
This tactical bag is the perfect compact solution for organizing and carrying your gear for EDC, hiking, camping, hunting, attending sports events, school, or working outdoors. A generous number of dividers, straps, clips, loops, pockets, and snaps give this MOLLE compatible pack endless configurations for whatever your specific needs are. Heavy on utility, it allows you to configure your pack to carry it as a shoulder bag or simply hand carry it by the hand strap.
- Material: 600D Oxford Cloth
- Capacity: 25L
- Weight: 1.7lb (0.8kg)
- Size: 17” x 8” x 9.5” (43cm x 20cm x 24cm)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.